TidyWall Wall Storage Installation
How to install TidyWall Wall Storage Panels
Easy as 1, 2, 3
We have designed and manufactured Tidywall™ Wall Storage Panels using a special hanging back plate so that you don't have to screw the storage panel directly in to the wall. This allows for a seamless look and the ability to apply the wall storage panels in a new home or new location without any issues.
You will be amazed at the flexibility these wall storage panels will give you when installed anywhere you need organising. Tidywall™ Wall storage panels are strong, easy to clean and look great. With a range of over 200 accessories that clip on and off, Tidywall™ lets you organise and reorganise as your life and needs change.
TIDYWALL INSTALLATION TIPS
- Try to place the Tidywall™ wall storage panels where they butt together, both sharing the same hanger which is attached to the same stud
- Be careful and take your time leveling the top line, as the more level the line the easier it installs
- With timber studs behind gyprock ,use at least a 35mm timber screw to fix back hanger
- With steel frames behind gyprock use at least 35mm metal tapping screws to fix back hanger
- With flat masonry walls use 6mm green plugs in the wall with at least a 32mm timber screw to attach hanger
- Tidywall™ wall storage panels can be cut with a jig saw, circular saw, hand saw or grinder and can have any sized holes drilled into them
- Tidywall™ wall storage panels have a little flex and can ride over most wavy-ness in walls
- Tidywall™ wall storage panels are totally water proof and can go outside. hangers are powder coated and can go outside
- Tidywall™ wall storage panels wipe clean with a moist cloth and stubborn stains can be eliminated with some turps on a rag
- Use drops of clear silicon to attach the trim to the panel, using masking tape to hold it in place, till the silicon sets